This site is very active in larger cities such as NYC, Miami, Houston and Los Angeles. I’ve ranked it third, because only 25% of it’s members are women – which means you need to do a lot more emailing to get responses.
MarriedDateLink – My Results
I had 10 dates, 6 of which closed. Two of the ones that didn’t close probably could have, if I had planned my moves a little better. I didn’t have a plan for bringing them back to my place, and as a result I wasn’t able to figure out the proper logistics.
MarriedDateLink Review: The Good & The Bad
Here’s the summary of good & bad features for MarriedDateLink
MarriedDateLink: The Bad
- Pretty crude use interface – it’s not the “nicest” looking site I’ve come across
- Less than ideal woman to man ratio
- No video or IM chat – this site offers very “bare bones” functionality
MarriedDateLink: The Good
- Free to try – also pretty cheap to join
- Good live chat boards – but it’s all public
MarriedDateLink Specific Advice: What To Do / Not To Do on MarriedDateLink
One month will run you 30$, with discounts for committing to longer periods. It also has a 100% free trial.