Passion.com is the fifth largest dating site online, and a pretty good place to meet women online. The ratio of women to men is very good. It’s been around for about 5 years, and the member database is very good. They also only keep active members as opposed to other sites who don’t delete old profiles.
Passion – My Results
I was able to get 17 dates off Passion.com, and I didn’t try very hard. Out of those 17, I fully closed 9 girls – not a great ratio, but it’s not bad either.
Passion Review: The Good & The Bad
Here’s the summary of good and bad things for Passion.com
Passion: The Bad
- Women NOT as forthcoming with contact details as much as PassionSearch
- Can go offline for short periods on weekends, at peak times
Passion: The Good
- Very good ratio of women to men
- Great interface – really easy to use
- Women are more open to sex than on a site such as Match.com
- Easy signup for a free trial
Passion Specific Advice: What To Do / Not To Do on Passion
While Passion.com is a large dating site, it’s a little more open and receptive to sex talk than other sites. You don’t need to be as “proper” as on Match.com, but you still have to hold the reins a little. Don’t start with explicit talk, but don’t be afraid to indulge in it if it after a few communications.
Other than that, it’s basically our regular run-in-the-mill dating site.
Passion offers a free trial, and runs at 37$ / month. Pretty pricey, but worth it.